Get the FTA document for VAT Regisiontration
There are certain documents and declarations required to be submitted with Federal Tax Authority (FTA) for VAT registration. The Rank Tax consultants streamline this process by working with businesses until the registration process is complete.
Enjoy professional equipment
The Rank advise management teams as to which documents are relevant for VAT registration. In case individuals owns more than one businesses meeting certain other criteria in UAE, they can get all such entities registered with FTA as a Tax Group.
Following are the list of suggested documents required for VAT registration:
- Copy of Trade License
- Passport copy (Owner/partners)
- Emirates ID (Owner/partners)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Company’s Bank Account details and IBAN
- Details Business Turnover for the last 12 months (Balance Sheet, Audited Reports or Bank Statements)
- Full Document about to FTA Law
Other Required Details for UAE VAT Registration Process
Steps for UAE VAT Registration Process:
- Go to FTA Online Portal.
- Sign up for a new account.
- After successful sign-up, start your registration process as guided on the FTA website.
- Enter relevant details and submit the application.On successful submission, Tax Registration Number (TRN) will be provided to the user.